Friday, August 8, 2008
Best Boxing Video Game Ever!!!
While I really enjoyed playing Fight Night Round 3 I wouldn't say it was the best boxing video game ever. Ring King was a really fun boxing game as well. You kids probably don't remember that game. It was in the arcades. That was back when we had to get out of the house to play the good games. Ring King was also on the NES. Through the years there have been a lot of boxing video games. Most really aren't worth mentioning, but I'll list a few anyway... George Foreman's KO Boxing, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing, Boxing Legends of the Ring, and Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing just to name a few.
Out of all of the boxing video games ever created none of them hold a candle to PUNCH OUT! Both the arcade version and the NES version rule the boxing video game world. I pumped a whole lot of quarters into the arcade version, and spent many hours playing the NES version. The fun I had laughing at how easily I could whip Glass Joe. King Hippo was a hoot as well. Get a belt already, fatty! Soda Popinski, we know what you were really drinking, you lush! Bald Bull, dodging your swings was irritating at first, but after I got the hang of dodging I whipped your charging ass!
Great Tiger, you had some crazy moves, but in the end you were just another victim of Little Mac's punishing uppercuts! Super Macho Man, I ripped my hair out of my head and swore a whole lot, but I finally took you down! Mike Tyson, when I played your version of Punch Out! I rocked your world after a thousand or so tries as well.
Punch Out! is definitely the reigning boxing video game champion of the world. Don't even argue it because it is!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Civilization Revolution Hasn't Left My Xbox 360 Ye...
- Top 2 One Hit Wonders Of 1971
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1970
- Idiots Break Into Closed Water Park
- Not Much Going On
- Achievements Have Ruined Other Console's Games For...
- COD4 VS HALO 3
- PURE Looks Awesome!
- Seriously Nintendo?
- Top 5 Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap
- Mike Tyson Is Such An Idiot!
- Not So Deep Thoughts By Robert Phelps
- Old Games Were Harder
- New Gaming Podcast On The Block
- Things I Did In The 80's That I Would Never Do Now...
- Old Horror Movies Rule The World
- Best Boxing Video Game Ever!!!
- You Know You Want A GOW Lancer!
- Netflix, Geometry Wars Evolved 2, Braid
- Read My Ramblings
- The Worst Part About Summer
- The Hardcore Come Out At Night
- ▼ August (22)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!