Wednesday, July 30, 2008
The Best Kool-Aid Flavor Ever!
Growing up my mom basically never let me drink Kool-Aid. It wan't untill I was about 12 that I started drinking it. My mom figured I'd climb the walls from all of the sugar that you have to add to it. I don't really think I was a hyper child at all. Heh, maybe that's why I wasn't. For my Kool-Aid fixes I'd have to go to friends houses. I could also go to my Aunt and Uncle's house where they would always have lime flavored Kool-Aid which at one point was my favorite flavor.
The bad part about this blog entry is that the flavor which reigns supreme is no longer available. Kool-Aid does this often. They make an awesome flavor only to yank it off the shelves. It's like Kool-Aid is on some kind of power trip or something. Would it kill them to make 60 or so varieties? OK, I believe it's time to finally unveil my favorite flavor even though I'm pretty sure you can see what it is by the image I'm putting up at the top of this entry. The incredble Kool-Aid flavor that is hands down the best flavor ever is MOUNTAIN BERRY PUNCH! Man,this was great stuff! I remember chugging this stuff at the park after uh...I'll just say getting cotton mouth. Kool-Aid really needs to bring this flavor back! I'm dying for some Mountain Berry Punch goodness, damn it!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- The Best Kool-Aid Flavor Ever!
- Things I'm Addicted To Lately
- Another Reason Why A Lot Of Americans Are Retarded...
- COD4 Juggernaut Perk Makes Me A n00b?
- 80's Song Of The Day
- Some Upcoming Games That I Will Buy On Day One
- Places That I Miss
- Happy Face Grenades, A Glaive, And A Train Ticket
- Top 10 Songs That Remind Me Of The Summer Of 1984
- Sweep The Leg, Johnny!
- The Hold Steady Rock
- Metallica, Please Retire
- If Only All Of Their Songs Were As Good As This On...
- One Of My Favorite Chris Jericho Moments
- CHiP's, Not The Kind You Eat
- Winter Of The Witch
- Thoughts On The "Games I've Been Gaming" (trl podc...
- My Favorite Team Based Multiplayer Game
- My Most Hated NHL Player Could Become My Favorite
- Sony Dropping The Ball On The 2.40 Update?
- ▼ July (20)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!