Friday, July 25, 2008
COD4 Juggernaut Perk Makes Me A n00b?
When I bought COD4 I played the single player campaign...played a bit of multiplayer, and then put the game on the shelf. My intention was to get back to the multiplayer game after I finished a stack of other games I have. Earlier this week I decided to devote my time to COD4. I'm having a blast playing it even though I'm pretty much average. I have a few good games, but mostly I'm in the middle of the pack after every match. The other night I'm having a good old time, and then I get bitched at for using the "juggernaut" perk. It's a perk that gives you a bit more health. I noticed that a few other people were using this perk during this match, but I was the one getting called out for it. I'd also like to mention that I was having a really good game. I basically feel like I was targeted because I was having a good game and a couple of players were using it as an excuse.
The comment that I received went something like this..."God I hate it when noobs use juggernaut. God, Overkill turn off juggernaut already". I had heard a few comments before this comment, but I ignored them. This comment I didn't ignore. I spoke up and said "Fuck off! It's part of the game. Bitch at Infinity Ward about it, and tell them to take it out of the game. Untill they do, deal with it". I fully expected an argument to ensue. I was shocked when I heard nothing but silence. Silence! Yep, you read that right. Anyone who has ever been on Xbox Live knows that for the most part you can't silence annoying jerks. For some reason I did.
Is juggernaut a cheap perk? Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. Anyone knows that you cancel out the juggernaut perk with the stopping power perk. Maybe stopping power could be considered a cheap noobish perk. I've never heard anyone say that, but I sure as hell have heard and read where the COD4 community talks about juggernaut being for n00bs. Lately I've switched to stopping power, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the juggernaut noob comments. Sometimes the Xbox Live community just leaves me scratching my head, and even causes me to swear a little.
70's Song Of The Day is 'Love Is Alive' by Gary Wright. I've loved this song since I was a kid.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- The Best Kool-Aid Flavor Ever!
- Things I'm Addicted To Lately
- Another Reason Why A Lot Of Americans Are Retarded...
- COD4 Juggernaut Perk Makes Me A n00b?
- 80's Song Of The Day
- Some Upcoming Games That I Will Buy On Day One
- Places That I Miss
- Happy Face Grenades, A Glaive, And A Train Ticket
- Top 10 Songs That Remind Me Of The Summer Of 1984
- Sweep The Leg, Johnny!
- The Hold Steady Rock
- Metallica, Please Retire
- If Only All Of Their Songs Were As Good As This On...
- One Of My Favorite Chris Jericho Moments
- CHiP's, Not The Kind You Eat
- Winter Of The Witch
- Thoughts On The "Games I've Been Gaming" (trl podc...
- My Favorite Team Based Multiplayer Game
- My Most Hated NHL Player Could Become My Favorite
- Sony Dropping The Ball On The 2.40 Update?
- ▼ July (20)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!