Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One Of My Favorite Chris Jericho Moments


Once upon a time I watched wrestling religiously. These days I really couldn't tell you what was going on in the WWE or TNA. In the 80's I would watch WWF wrestling every Sunday morning or whenever it was on. Right around 1990 I stopped watching it all together. Then for some reason in the late 90's I got back into wrestling. I started watching WCW. I thought they had a really cool thing going on with the NWO. Not to mention quite a few talented high flying wrestlers. One wrestler in particular really put on a hell of a show. That wrestler was Chris Jericho. He was just so entertaining to me. His antics were hilarious. He had awesome mic skills, and on top of that the guy could wrestle. It's too bad the WCW had no idea what to do with him. The WCW would rather showcase an aging vet like Hulk Hogan than put Jericho over though. Don't even get me started on Goldberg. Anyway, Chris Jericho ended up jumping ship and going to the WWF. It was a great move on his part. He finally got the success he deserved, and the rest is history. I now leave you a classic Jericho moment, jerky!

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews