Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Things I'm Addicted To Lately
Call Of Duty 4 - This is easily the best online multiplayer shooter ever. I'm also happy that there are no achievements in multiplayer mode. I'm happy because I don't have to listen to morons wanting to "boost" in the lobby asking everyone if they can shoot them in the head or whatever to get achievements. I'm not against "boosting" as long as people do it with their friends.
NHL 08 - I've already played a full NHL season a while ago and won the cup, so now I'm doing a world tournament mode. I'm using Team USA of course, but I'm sure to get my ass kicked by Canada if I get that far.
I'm totally addicted to watching my nephew race his stock car every weekend. It's even more fun now because I buy a pit pass. Watching drivers fight is hilarious.
Diet Vanilla Pepsi - Man this stuff is great. I've been drinking it on and off since it was released. So good!
Chocolate Moose Tracks Ice Cream! HEAVENLY!
I'm also addicted to my 30 minute high intensity walks five days a week. I feel guilty when I skip a day.
Watch Phil Hartman act like a retard in this old Atari 2600 commercial.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- The Best Kool-Aid Flavor Ever!
- Things I'm Addicted To Lately
- Another Reason Why A Lot Of Americans Are Retarded...
- COD4 Juggernaut Perk Makes Me A n00b?
- 80's Song Of The Day
- Some Upcoming Games That I Will Buy On Day One
- Places That I Miss
- Happy Face Grenades, A Glaive, And A Train Ticket
- Top 10 Songs That Remind Me Of The Summer Of 1984
- Sweep The Leg, Johnny!
- The Hold Steady Rock
- Metallica, Please Retire
- If Only All Of Their Songs Were As Good As This On...
- One Of My Favorite Chris Jericho Moments
- CHiP's, Not The Kind You Eat
- Winter Of The Witch
- Thoughts On The "Games I've Been Gaming" (trl podc...
- My Favorite Team Based Multiplayer Game
- My Most Hated NHL Player Could Become My Favorite
- Sony Dropping The Ball On The 2.40 Update?
- ▼ July (20)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!