Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- The Best Kool-Aid Flavor Ever!
- Things I'm Addicted To Lately
- Another Reason Why A Lot Of Americans Are Retarded...
- COD4 Juggernaut Perk Makes Me A n00b?
- 80's Song Of The Day
- Some Upcoming Games That I Will Buy On Day One
- Places That I Miss
- Happy Face Grenades, A Glaive, And A Train Ticket
- Top 10 Songs That Remind Me Of The Summer Of 1984
- Sweep The Leg, Johnny!
- The Hold Steady Rock
- Metallica, Please Retire
- If Only All Of Their Songs Were As Good As This On...
- One Of My Favorite Chris Jericho Moments
- CHiP's, Not The Kind You Eat
- Winter Of The Witch
- Thoughts On The "Games I've Been Gaming" (trl podc...
- My Favorite Team Based Multiplayer Game
- My Most Hated NHL Player Could Become My Favorite
- Sony Dropping The Ball On The 2.40 Update?
- ▼ July (20)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!