Monday, July 28, 2008
Another Reason Why A Lot Of Americans Are Retarded
I could come up with a buttload of reasons why Americans are retarded, but for now I'll just give you one reason. America seems to have this fascination with what celebrities are doing. I just don't understand why anyone would care why Britney Spears shaved her head or what club she's at. Do I really need or want to know that Lindsey Lohan is a lesbian? I don't care. Obviously millions of people do though. Are people's lives so dull and boring that they have to know what color panties Paris Hilton is wearing? I just don't get it. I don't want to know about these celebrities because they make me sick. The money that most of these no talent people make just disgusts me. What disgusts me more is that people actually care what these rich bastards do with their time and money. Get a life people. Get off of your asses and stop watching E! and discover the world.
Retro 80's Commercial Of The Day
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- The Best Kool-Aid Flavor Ever!
- Things I'm Addicted To Lately
- Another Reason Why A Lot Of Americans Are Retarded...
- COD4 Juggernaut Perk Makes Me A n00b?
- 80's Song Of The Day
- Some Upcoming Games That I Will Buy On Day One
- Places That I Miss
- Happy Face Grenades, A Glaive, And A Train Ticket
- Top 10 Songs That Remind Me Of The Summer Of 1984
- Sweep The Leg, Johnny!
- The Hold Steady Rock
- Metallica, Please Retire
- If Only All Of Their Songs Were As Good As This On...
- One Of My Favorite Chris Jericho Moments
- CHiP's, Not The Kind You Eat
- Winter Of The Witch
- Thoughts On The "Games I've Been Gaming" (trl podc...
- My Favorite Team Based Multiplayer Game
- My Most Hated NHL Player Could Become My Favorite
- Sony Dropping The Ball On The 2.40 Update?
- ▼ July (20)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!