Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Vacation!


I'm on vacation. That would be the reason for my lack of blog entries. I've been playing a ton of video games with my nephew. I bought a new T-Shirt that will sum up my vacation so far. Here's what it says...

MY PERFECT DAY

1. WAKE UP
2. PLAY VIDEO GAMES
3. EAT BREAKFAST
4. PLAY VIDEO GAMES
5. EAT LUNCH
6. PLAY VIDEO GAMES
7. EAT DINNER
8. PLAY VIDEO GAMES
9. GO TO SLEEP
Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews