Sunday, May 4, 2008
STARS MOVE ON TO THE CONFERENCE FINALS!!!
It went into quadruple overtime, but FINALLY the Stars dispose of the Sharks.
Marty Turco was incredible tonight. I've never ever seen him play as good as he did tonight, and I've been watching him since his days with the Kalamazoo Wings. He'll need to be just as good as he was tonight when the Stars face the team that I hate with a major passion. That team being the Detroit Redwings. It was easily the most exciting low scoring Dallas playoff game I've witnessed. I gotta give major props to the San Jose Sharks. They didn't go easy or quietly. With Dallas up 3-0 in the series the Sharks just kept fighting to stay alive.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Just Who Is This Jessica Chobot Chick Anyway?
- Hitler Banned From Xbox Live
- Why NPD Numbers Are Crap And Other Thoughts
- One Of THE Hottest Women Of The 80's
- Mountain Dew Baja Blast Rules The World
- Things I Did On Vacation
- Songs That Have A Vibe Like No Other
- In My World
- Julie Brown, You Comedy Genius
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1989
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1988
- Not A Thing Going On
- Charter Communications Sucks
- Top 5 WORST One Hit Wonders Of 1987
- STARS MOVE ON TO THE CONFERENCE FINALS!!!
- Had A Good Experience Today
- Top 10 Gaming Podcasts
- Time Once Again For Random Thoughts
- ▼ May (19)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!