Sunday, May 25, 2008
Mountain Dew Baja Blast Rules The World
After going to watch my nephew race at Galesburg Speedway it was late and me and the wife were hungry. I don't eat fast food regularly, but hey I was hungry and Taco Bell seemed better than the crap that Burger King or McDonalds has. Not to mention my love for Mountain Dew Baja Blast that you can only get at Taco Bell. I don't even drink non-diet soft drinks. Baja Blast is pretty much the only exception. Pepsi should really consider making Baja Blast available in stores. Why in the world would it be exclusive at Taco Bell? I don't ever remember any restaurant having a unique flavor that is exclusive to just their restaurant. With that being said it's probably a good thing that I can't get it in stores. At the moment I'm totally addicted to Diet Dr.Pepper Cherry Chocolate Soda. That's bad enough.
It seems like Pepsi has no idea what the hell they're doing. I've also seen people complain online about Mountain Dew Pitch Black being a limited edition flavor. If I was a dork that believed in petitions I'd start one to get Baja Blast in stores. We all know petitions don't work though, so I'm not about to waste my time.
I almost forgot the most important part of Baja Blast besides the great flavor. The color is of this stuff is just awesome. It rules to be able to drink something that looks this cool.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Just Who Is This Jessica Chobot Chick Anyway?
- Hitler Banned From Xbox Live
- Why NPD Numbers Are Crap And Other Thoughts
- One Of THE Hottest Women Of The 80's
- Mountain Dew Baja Blast Rules The World
- Things I Did On Vacation
- Songs That Have A Vibe Like No Other
- In My World
- Julie Brown, You Comedy Genius
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1989
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1988
- Not A Thing Going On
- Charter Communications Sucks
- Top 5 WORST One Hit Wonders Of 1987
- STARS MOVE ON TO THE CONFERENCE FINALS!!!
- Had A Good Experience Today
- Top 10 Gaming Podcasts
- Time Once Again For Random Thoughts
- ▼ May (19)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!