Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mountain Dew Baja Blast Rules The World


After going to watch my nephew race at Galesburg Speedway it was late and me and the wife were hungry. I don't eat fast food regularly, but hey I was hungry and Taco Bell seemed better than the crap that Burger King or McDonalds has. Not to mention my love for Mountain Dew Baja Blast that you can only get at Taco Bell. I don't even drink non-diet soft drinks. Baja Blast is pretty much the only exception. Pepsi should really consider making Baja Blast available in stores. Why in the world would it be exclusive at Taco Bell? I don't ever remember any restaurant having a unique flavor that is exclusive to just their restaurant. With that being said it's probably a good thing that I can't get it in stores. At the moment I'm totally addicted to Diet Dr.Pepper Cherry Chocolate Soda. That's bad enough.

It seems like Pepsi has no idea what the hell they're doing. I've also seen people complain online about Mountain Dew Pitch Black being a limited edition flavor. If I was a dork that believed in petitions I'd start one to get Baja Blast in stores. We all know petitions don't work though, so I'm not about to waste my time.

I almost forgot the most important part of Baja Blast besides the great flavor. The color is of this stuff is just awesome. It rules to be able to drink something that looks this cool.

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews