Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Julie Brown, You Comedy Genius


Last night I loaded my mp3 player with over one hundred songs from the 70's and 80's. One of those songs was Julie Brown's The Homecoming Queen's Got A Gun. I've heard it several times never really paying much attention to the lyrics. I must have busted out laughing at least 5 or 6 times. One part in particular had me in stitches. The part where she says "I Did It For Johnny" just made me lose it. Me and a friend of mine drove people insane in English class when we had to read "The Outsiders" as well as watch the movie. Let's just say that everything we did in that class from that day on we did for Johhny and we let everyone know repeatedly that we did it for Johnny. Anyway, funny ass song. "Cause I'm A Blonde" rules as well.

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews