Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Charter Communications Sucks
For the past couple of days I've had no internet thanks to the wonderful company that is Charter Communications. It seems like every three months we end up with no service. Talk about a Mickey Mouse operation. Is there anything worse than having no service when you're an online video game player and a blogger?
GTA 4 has consumed my life. Yes, it really is that damn good. I'm having a blast now. I finally played a few multiplayer modes. I had a really fun time. I ended up playing with some really cool people that I didn't know. I even added a guy to my friends list. Let me just say that it doesn't get much better than playing team deathmatch with rocket launchers as your only weapon, well that and a knife. I also played single player death match. Talk about chaotic fun! I was jacking cars and just hitting the other players at about 65 mph. Oh, by the way molitov cocktail wars are fun as well. One of the guys I was playing with asked us all how you put out the fire once you're on fire. My smart ass of course said "Stop, Drop, And Roll". Good times for sure. I also enjoyed the Turf Wars mode. You basically just go to certain points on the map and stand there for like 20 seconds and hope that the other gang doesn't put a cap in yo ass before you control that section of the map.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Just Who Is This Jessica Chobot Chick Anyway?
- Hitler Banned From Xbox Live
- Why NPD Numbers Are Crap And Other Thoughts
- One Of THE Hottest Women Of The 80's
- Mountain Dew Baja Blast Rules The World
- Things I Did On Vacation
- Songs That Have A Vibe Like No Other
- In My World
- Julie Brown, You Comedy Genius
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1989
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1988
- Not A Thing Going On
- Charter Communications Sucks
- Top 5 WORST One Hit Wonders Of 1987
- STARS MOVE ON TO THE CONFERENCE FINALS!!!
- Had A Good Experience Today
- Top 10 Gaming Podcasts
- Time Once Again For Random Thoughts
- ▼ May (19)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!