Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In My World


My world is anything but exciting. It's generally a bore. I'm a video game addict. I'm a Dallas Stars hockey addict. I'm a 30 something who is hopelessly stuck in the 80's. Once in a while I'll go out and see a movie, and I like to go out to eat. As my daughter would say "That Was Random". Yep, it was. Now some random thoughts about things that rattle around in my head.

I'll be putting as many hours into gaming as I possibly can next week because I'll be on vacation. My nephew should be coming over, so tons of gaming fun will be had by both of us I'm sure.

GTA4 is rocking my world. Believe the hype people. It is that damn good. I've looged over 34 hours now, and I don't see any end in sight. The main reason why I haven't been posting video game related blog entries is because I just can't bring myself to make a daily GTA4 blog. The single player campaign is wicked awesome, and the multiplayer modes are fun as hell.

My Dallas Stars won game 4 to avoid being swept by the dreaded Red Wings. That gave me a bit of satisfaction. They are sure to lose this series, but at least they didn't go down without a fight. Oh, and one more thing...red wings fans have got to be the biggest bunch of excuse making sore losers I have ever known. What do you call 100 red wings fans trapped on a bus at the bottom of the ocean? A good start!

The past two days I've been rocking out to nothing but 70's and 80's tunes on my mp3 player at work.

I have a great idea for a blog entry that the guys are sure to like. It's going to take some time and thought, but you'll dig it. I promise.

You better believe that I'll be hauling ass to the movie theatre to see the new Indiana Jones movie while I'm on vacation. How awesome is it that we got a new Rocky, Rambo, and now Indiana Jones? Very awesome is my reply!

I now leave you with the best commercial jingle in the history of commercial jingles. I love it!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

OMG you are a fruitcake. That was a goofy but catchy jingle. BTW nice eyes!

Wingman709 said...

I can't wait to see the new Indy movie. I have not seen the Rambo or Rocky flick yet. Waiting for those to come via NetFlix. But I will go see the Indiana Jones movie at the theater.

Robert said...

COME ON NOW# I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA LIKE THIS... He's right! I do! If I knew this cat I'd tell him to sing that song whenever I saw him.
Catchy as hell! That guy rules. He's my brutha!

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews