Wednesday, May 14, 2008
In My World
My world is anything but exciting. It's generally a bore. I'm a video game addict. I'm a Dallas Stars hockey addict. I'm a 30 something who is hopelessly stuck in the 80's. Once in a while I'll go out and see a movie, and I like to go out to eat. As my daughter would say "That Was Random". Yep, it was. Now some random thoughts about things that rattle around in my head.
I'll be putting as many hours into gaming as I possibly can next week because I'll be on vacation. My nephew should be coming over, so tons of gaming fun will be had by both of us I'm sure.
GTA4 is rocking my world. Believe the hype people. It is that damn good. I've looged over 34 hours now, and I don't see any end in sight. The main reason why I haven't been posting video game related blog entries is because I just can't bring myself to make a daily GTA4 blog. The single player campaign is wicked awesome, and the multiplayer modes are fun as hell.
My Dallas Stars won game 4 to avoid being swept by the dreaded Red Wings. That gave me a bit of satisfaction. They are sure to lose this series, but at least they didn't go down without a fight. Oh, and one more thing...red wings fans have got to be the biggest bunch of excuse making sore losers I have ever known. What do you call 100 red wings fans trapped on a bus at the bottom of the ocean? A good start!
The past two days I've been rocking out to nothing but 70's and 80's tunes on my mp3 player at work.
I have a great idea for a blog entry that the guys are sure to like. It's going to take some time and thought, but you'll dig it. I promise.
You better believe that I'll be hauling ass to the movie theatre to see the new Indiana Jones movie while I'm on vacation. How awesome is it that we got a new Rocky, Rambo, and now Indiana Jones? Very awesome is my reply!
I now leave you with the best commercial jingle in the history of commercial jingles. I love it!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Just Who Is This Jessica Chobot Chick Anyway?
- Hitler Banned From Xbox Live
- Why NPD Numbers Are Crap And Other Thoughts
- One Of THE Hottest Women Of The 80's
- Mountain Dew Baja Blast Rules The World
- Things I Did On Vacation
- Songs That Have A Vibe Like No Other
- In My World
- Julie Brown, You Comedy Genius
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1989
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1988
- Not A Thing Going On
- Charter Communications Sucks
- Top 5 WORST One Hit Wonders Of 1987
- STARS MOVE ON TO THE CONFERENCE FINALS!!!
- Had A Good Experience Today
- Top 10 Gaming Podcasts
- Time Once Again For Random Thoughts
- ▼ May (19)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!