Thursday, September 4, 2008
RSV2 Is Killing Me...Repeatedly
Months ago my wife bought me RSV2 on the day it was released. I thought the game was awesome. I was having a ton of fun with it. Then I got stuck. All through the game you get two soldiers to go through the levels with which in this game you pretty much need. At least I'm learning that I do! I've been stuck on the level where for some ungodly reason the game developers have decided to take my soldiers away and make me go it alone. Man, is this level a BITCH! Of course it's a dark level with tons of barrels and obstacles in your way, so it's tough to see your enemies. Even with night vision and thermal heat vision it's tough. On top of all of this your enemies are nearly perfect. Funny how it seems like they can always see me even though I can't see them. The worst part of all is that every time you die you go way back to the last checkpoint. You have no idea how bad this level is pissing me off. When it comes to shooters I'm definitely not a n00b, but this game is starting to make me feel like one.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- My Jason Statham Obsession
- NHL 09 Be A Pro Mode Rules!
- Vacation Time & Various B.S.
- Adam Sandler Fan & Damn Proud Of It!
- New Game On My Radar, And The Wii Game That Made M...
- Can't Wait For Those October Releases
- 30 Minutes Or It's Free
- My Metal Story (Short Version)
- Controller Throwing
- Mmmmm Pumpkin Ice Cream & Other Crap
- Pure Demo = Pure Fun
- RSV2 Is Killing Me...Repeatedly
- There Are Certain Movies I Can Watch Over And Over...
- September Is Finally Here!
- ▼ September (14)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!