Thursday, September 4, 2008
Pure Demo = Pure Fun
I was looking to kill some time tonight after playing RSV2 and STILL being stuck in the same damn level. I started browsing the 360 dashboard. I then got a bit excited to see there was a demo for Pure. A while back I expressed how awesome this looked in one of my blog entries. After playing the demo this is a buy for sure. It's got fun pick up and play game written all over it. The track I played on was beautiful. It had zero frame rate issues. It ran smoother than butter. For a high speed racer I'm happy that there were no frame rate issues. 30 frames per second never looked so good. Yeah, that's right ONLY 30 frames per second. You'd never know it though.
Hopefully people on my friends list will be picking this game up as well. I think online multiplayer will be a blast.
One Of THE Greatest Songs Ever!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- My Jason Statham Obsession
- NHL 09 Be A Pro Mode Rules!
- Vacation Time & Various B.S.
- Adam Sandler Fan & Damn Proud Of It!
- New Game On My Radar, And The Wii Game That Made M...
- Can't Wait For Those October Releases
- 30 Minutes Or It's Free
- My Metal Story (Short Version)
- Controller Throwing
- Mmmmm Pumpkin Ice Cream & Other Crap
- Pure Demo = Pure Fun
- RSV2 Is Killing Me...Repeatedly
- There Are Certain Movies I Can Watch Over And Over...
- September Is Finally Here!
- ▼ September (14)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!