Tuesday, September 2, 2008
There Are Certain Movies I Can Watch Over And Over
After deciding not to play any video games thanks to a massive headache I decided to watch a movie. I still own several movies that I haven't watched yet, but decided to go with a movie I've seen at least 20 or so times. That movie being my favorite movie ever, What's Eating Gilbert Grape. I don't know what it is about this movie, but I can watch it over and over again. I probably watch it at least twice a year. Johnny Depp and DiCaprio are just amazing in this film. It's not often when I can seriously say that every actor involved did a top notch job.
Other movies that I find myself being able to watch over and over include...
Revenge Of The Nerds
Fast Times At Ridgemont High
The Last American Virgin
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Better Off Dead
Beverly Hills Cop
The Breakfast Club
Those are the ones off of the top of my head. You get the idea though.
Classic Scene From Better Off Dead
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- My Jason Statham Obsession
- NHL 09 Be A Pro Mode Rules!
- Vacation Time & Various B.S.
- Adam Sandler Fan & Damn Proud Of It!
- New Game On My Radar, And The Wii Game That Made M...
- Can't Wait For Those October Releases
- 30 Minutes Or It's Free
- My Metal Story (Short Version)
- Controller Throwing
- Mmmmm Pumpkin Ice Cream & Other Crap
- Pure Demo = Pure Fun
- RSV2 Is Killing Me...Repeatedly
- There Are Certain Movies I Can Watch Over And Over...
- September Is Finally Here!
- ▼ September (14)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!