Sunday, September 14, 2008

Can't Wait For Those October Releases


The new triple A titles can't get here soon enough. I'm dying for new games to play on my 360..new games that rule anyway. There are plenty of mediocre games to play. I own a few of those games. NHL 09 is out right now. I figured I would rush out and buy that, but for some reason I'm not as excited about it as I thought I would be. I've owned every EA NHL game since the Sega Genesis. Last year NHL 08 was awesome. I know I'm gonna get more of the same with a couple added features, so maybe that's why I'm not running out to buy it. I guess the games that I'm really waiting for are Fable 2, Fallout 3, Gears Of War 2, Call of Duty: World at War, and Left 4 Dead. There are a few others, but the ones I just listed are my must haves.

There are some games that I plan on renting. I went to my local movie/game rental store today to rent Mercenaries 2: World In Flames, but all of their copies were out. Then I planned on renting Too Human, but those were out as well, so I had to settle for Viking: Battle for Asgard which is mediocre at best thus far. I've played it for a couple of hours and have gotten over 100 achievement points, so it's not all bad I guess.

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews