Friday, September 19, 2008

Vacation Time & Various B.S.


I'm off for nine days! I don't really have any major plans. I'm just gonna kick back and do whatever I please. My next vacation is the week of Christmas. Next year I get five weeks of vacation. Vacation time and benefits are the main reason why I'll probably stay employed where I'm at untill I retire or die.

After five days of playing Viking: Battle For Asgard I decided not to rerent it. I had gotten about 2/3 of the way through this game. At one point in the game it was me against a whole legion of warriors. I came seriously close to kicking all of their asses and then I died. It was a cheap death as well. There was no way in hell I was going back through all of that button mashing hacking and slashing again. At times I had a really fun time playing this game. A lot of the time it was a mediocre experience. I'd say it was worth the rental price. At the most I'd probably pay about 15 bucks for it. I also got a decent amount of achievement points. I could have easily gotten more points, but I just wasn't willing to pay to rent it again. If I had to rate it I'd give it a 6.9/10

Note To 360 Owners: IF YOU DON'T YET HAVE GEOMETRY WARS EVOLVED 2...JUST WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR???

Stuff I've been listening to lately...

Asphyx - Last One On Earth
Atrophy - Socialized Hate (This is really not very good. Violent By Nature Kills it!)
Megadeth - United Abominations
Exodus - Force Of Habit
Iced Earth - The Crucible Of Man (A lot of forgettable songs...unfortunately.)
Halford - Resurrection
Iron Maiden - Brave New World
Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death
Iron Maiden - A Matter Of Life And Death

Last Movie I Watched: The Substitute

This was only the second time I had watched this. The first time was right after it was released on VHS. As cheesy as movies like this are I always enjoy stuff like this. It's funny to see Marc Anthony as the gamg leader though.

Can you guys tell nothing is really going on in video game land? Things will pick up soon though, and I'll have a shit ton of things to blog about. For some reason I haven't even been inspired to talk about 80's related pop culture.

Olivia Looking Hotter Than Ever!!! (Wipes the drool off of chin)

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews