Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Adam Sandler Fan & Damn Proud Of It!
It's always funny to read reviews of an Adam Sandler movie from the critics. The reviews are alomost always crappy. I expect that now. I'm also happy about it. What do stuffy old serious critics know about silly juvenile bathroom humor anyway? Adam Sandler isn't for everyone. If you're immature like I am then chances are you like most of the movies he's been involved with. I've also noticed that it seems like there is no in between with Sandler. You either like what he does or you don't. His humor is right in line with mine and you always know what to expect with one of his movies. I also can connect with him because he's that older guy that basically refuses to grow up. If you're a Sandler fan like me and my daughter are you'll be happy to hear that his latest movie entitled "Bedtime Stories" hits theatres Christmas day. I WILL be at my local theatre on Christmas day for sure.
My Top 5 Favorite Adam Sandler Movies In No Particular Order.
1) The Waterboy
2) Happy Gilmore
4) Billy Madison
5) Little Nicky
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- My Jason Statham Obsession
- NHL 09 Be A Pro Mode Rules!
- Vacation Time & Various B.S.
- Adam Sandler Fan & Damn Proud Of It!
- New Game On My Radar, And The Wii Game That Made M...
- Can't Wait For Those October Releases
- 30 Minutes Or It's Free
- My Metal Story (Short Version)
- Controller Throwing
- Mmmmm Pumpkin Ice Cream & Other Crap
- Pure Demo = Pure Fun
- RSV2 Is Killing Me...Repeatedly
- There Are Certain Movies I Can Watch Over And Over...
- September Is Finally Here!
- ▼ September (14)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!