Tuesday, October 28, 2008
So Much To Do That My Head Is Spinning
It's entertainment overload for me right now. This is the time of year that I go insane because I have a million things I want to do, but not enough time to do everything I want to do. I'm a gamer, so I want to play all of the awesome games that are being released. I'm a big Dallas Stars fan, so I watch every Stars game. Yes, all 82 games plus the playoffs. There are movies I want to be watching. There are new cds I want to be listening to. There are also a select few tv shows that I have to watch as well. The things that are getting in my way are work and sleep. I obviously need to do both though I really wish I didn't have to.
My wallet took another hit today because I picked up Little Big Planet. My intent was to also grab Fallout 3 for the Xbox 360, but the only copies I could find were the limited edition packages that come in a lunchbox. I'm not shelling out 80 bucks for some extra garbage that I couldn't care less about. It's pretty obvious that most people felt the same way because there were a bunch of them at three stores that I went to today. Oh, there were also copies of Fallout 3 for the PS3 at every store I visited today. I own a PS3, but there is no way in hell I'm playing it on the PS3 vs the 360. I need my Achievement Points. Trophies be damned! Not to mention who even knows if there are trophies for Fallout 3. I decided I really don't need to buy Fallout 3 just yet anyway. I still have to finish Fable 2.
I did spend a small amount of time with Little Big Planet. The art style is awesome. The gameplay was fun. I have a feeling I'll be spending quite a bit of time with it. It will probably end up being one of those games I go to when I have an extra 20 or 30 minutes to play a game that isn't super involved like an rpg or a shooter is.
Fable 2 is a great game. I'm having a ton of fun with it. I still have a long way to go even though I've played it for several hours. I've been doing tons of side quests before I get to the main quests. I'm also grinding away killing bandits and beetles, so my dude can be a major stud. As soon as I finish Fable 2 I'll have more to say about it. I don't want to review it untill I've finished it.
IGN's Little Big Planet Review
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- So Much To Do That My Head Is Spinning
- No Time For Blog Entries Must Play New Games
- Psycho Ward...More Like Romper Room
- Psycho Ward Haunted House
- A Couple Of Things That Creeped Me Out When I was ...
- My Top 5 Stephen King Books
- Top 5 Worst Horror Movie Sequels
- Dead Space
- Top 5 Worst Things To Find In Your Trick Or Treat ...
- Best Survival Horror Game Ever
- Pumpkin Art
- My Top 5 Candy Bars
- Top 5 Movies That Actually Scared Me
- Best Halloween Candy Ever!
- Ghost Hunters
- Trick Or Treat, The Movie, The Soundtrack
- ▼ October (17)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!