Monday, October 20, 2008

Psycho Ward...More Like Romper Room


I don't have much to judge the Psycho Ward Haunted House on because I don't go to these things. It was beyond weak. It was a lot of walking around in the dark woods through designated paths while guys and girls jumped out and screamed at you dressed up in lame costumes. It was so bad that I didn't even get startled. Not even once did I jump or get remotely scared. My daughter and her four friends screamed quite a bit just so they could have a little fun. Me and my nephew made smart assed comments all the way through to the "actors" who didn't seem half as amused as we were. There were four different "actors" who had real chain saws blazing. My nephew told a couple of them out loud that that was a waste of gas. Again they weren't amused. At a few different points you couldn't see where the hell you were going, so my nephew had his cell phone out for light. A woman who was one of the "ghouls" told him "Come on, put the cell phone away". My wife then gave her a smart ass comment that I don't exactly remember. Anyway, this was a waste of our time and money. After we were done a couple of guys asked us how it was and I told them exactly how bad it sucked. They got back in their truck and left. At least I saved them some cash.

One Of The Best Movie Scenes Ever

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews