Saturday, October 18, 2008
Psycho Ward Haunted House
Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday. One of the many things that will be going on tomorrow is a trip to the Psycho Ward Haunted House. As much as I like horror and gore and scary crap these types of attractions just don't float my boat. I've never bothered going to one because I just figure it will be lame and I'll just laugh at the cheeziness of the whole spectacle. My wife and daughter go to these haunted houses every year. I generally stay home and watch the Stars play hockey. I'm really not expecting much from this trip except to laugh at a bunch of retards trying their best to scare me. I have nerves of steel, so I doubt if I'll even flinch. Not like I'm trying to sound like a badass because remember I'm a straight up Nancy boy when I see a praying mantis. I do hope hope I at least jump a few times, but I doubt it. If they had a room full of praying mantis' I'd run out of the place at full speed.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- So Much To Do That My Head Is Spinning
- No Time For Blog Entries Must Play New Games
- Psycho Ward...More Like Romper Room
- Psycho Ward Haunted House
- A Couple Of Things That Creeped Me Out When I was ...
- My Top 5 Stephen King Books
- Top 5 Worst Horror Movie Sequels
- Dead Space
- Top 5 Worst Things To Find In Your Trick Or Treat ...
- Best Survival Horror Game Ever
- Pumpkin Art
- My Top 5 Candy Bars
- Top 5 Movies That Actually Scared Me
- Best Halloween Candy Ever!
- Ghost Hunters
- Trick Or Treat, The Movie, The Soundtrack
- ▼ October (17)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!