Thursday, October 2, 2008
I watch a handful of shows on television, and Ghost Hunters happens to be one of them. Ever since I was in elementary school I have been fascinated with ghosts and spirits. I can remember checking out books on Ghosts as early as the 4th grade. I still have supposed pictures of ghosts from those books etched in my mind. I realize that we should be more afraid of the living than the dead, but just seeing images or video of ghosts just creeps me out to no end. There were a few episodes of Ghost Hunters that just made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Two of those creepy episodes both took place in lighthouses. When shit like chairs move on their own in thses episodes it freaks me the hell out. In one lighthouse episode nothing had been happening all night. I believe it was Grant who got up out of a chair in a dark room to leave. He then closed the door. Just a few seconds later the camera caught the chair he was sitting in move a couple feet really fast. Shit like that sends chills up my spine. Another great episode was when T.A.P.S. stayed at The Stanley Hotel in Colorado. They caught some really awesome stuff in that episode like a closet door that opened by itself as well as a glass breaking and a table moving. Oh, and don't even get me started on some of the EVP's that they catch on their digital recorders.
These days as an adult I rarely ever get scared by anything I see on television or movies, but Ghost Hunters really creeps me out from time to time.
Video Of The Moving Chair In The Lighthouse.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- So Much To Do That My Head Is Spinning
- No Time For Blog Entries Must Play New Games
- Psycho Ward...More Like Romper Room
- Psycho Ward Haunted House
- A Couple Of Things That Creeped Me Out When I was ...
- My Top 5 Stephen King Books
- Top 5 Worst Horror Movie Sequels
- Dead Space
- Top 5 Worst Things To Find In Your Trick Or Treat ...
- Best Survival Horror Game Ever
- Pumpkin Art
- My Top 5 Candy Bars
- Top 5 Movies That Actually Scared Me
- Best Halloween Candy Ever!
- Ghost Hunters
- Trick Or Treat, The Movie, The Soundtrack
- ▼ October (17)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!