Friday, October 10, 2008
Top 5 Worst Things To Find In Your Trick Or Treat Bag
Most people handing out candy on Halloween got it right, but there were also those numbskulls who got it so so wrong!
1) Raisins (Raisins? Seriously? I think it was mostly old people who handed out those small boxes of raisins. I know old people are out of touch, but damn.)
2) Apples (First of all kids don't want an apple when they go out on Halloween. Second of all it's so easy to stick needles in these things.)
3) Loose Change (Kids don't want nickels and pennies in their bags. Dollar bills would be ok though.)
4) Tooth Brushes (Is this just a slap in the face or what?)
5) Mary Jane Candy (These things are just horrible. I think I only ever ate one of these and that was when I was really young and didn't know any better. This might be the worst candy ever created.)
On a totally unrelated note check out Geekologie. I just happened to find it while surfing the net. There are some really cool things on this blog that you may enjoy.
Bert & Ernie like you've never seen them before !!!NSFW!!!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- So Much To Do That My Head Is Spinning
- No Time For Blog Entries Must Play New Games
- Psycho Ward...More Like Romper Room
- Psycho Ward Haunted House
- A Couple Of Things That Creeped Me Out When I was ...
- My Top 5 Stephen King Books
- Top 5 Worst Horror Movie Sequels
- Dead Space
- Top 5 Worst Things To Find In Your Trick Or Treat ...
- Best Survival Horror Game Ever
- Pumpkin Art
- My Top 5 Candy Bars
- Top 5 Movies That Actually Scared Me
- Best Halloween Candy Ever!
- Ghost Hunters
- Trick Or Treat, The Movie, The Soundtrack
- ▼ October (17)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!