Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Top 5 Candy Bars


I rarely eat candy bars anymore. They are just plain bad for you. They are full of sugar and saturated fats. Some even contain trans fat which I try to stay away from. These days when I grab a candy bar at the store it's a Payday. They taste great, and probably contain the least amount of fat. Man, do I sound like health nerd or what? The following are candy bars I'd like to find in my trick or treat bag.

1) Chocolate Payday (They're back! They made these in the 80's, and then they disappeared for years. These are heavenly!)

2) Caramello (Cadbury knows how to make some awesome chocolate candy! Can you say Creme Eggs?)

3) Heath Bar (I love Heath Bars, but I wish they were bigger.)

4) Zero (Zero bars are so unique. An old friend of mine loves these things. I like em too mostly because they are so different from all of the other candy bars out there.)

5) 100 Grand (I haven't had one of these in a long time, but I remember eating tons of them when I was a kid.)

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews