Monday, October 13, 2008
Top 5 Worst Horror Movie Sequels
There have been some really bad ones. Here are the ones that to me are the worst.
1) Exorcist 2: The Heretic (To this day I still haven't made it through the entire movie.)
2) Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (Yeah, I know that there were some bad sequels before this one, but this one stooped to new lows. It was more of a comedy than a horror flick.)
3) Halloween III - Season of the Witch (I can still remember people freaking out about this having nothing at all to do with Michael Myers. A mask company that makes masks that will kill children? Seriously?)
4) Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (THis was so bad I should be ashamed to say I watched it.)
5) Book Of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 (A lame attempt at cashing in on the success of the original movie. I seem to remember a couple of nice boobie shots in this movie. When that's all I can remember you know it was bad.)
Jason Takes Manhattan Movie Trailer
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- So Much To Do That My Head Is Spinning
- No Time For Blog Entries Must Play New Games
- Psycho Ward...More Like Romper Room
- Psycho Ward Haunted House
- A Couple Of Things That Creeped Me Out When I was ...
- My Top 5 Stephen King Books
- Top 5 Worst Horror Movie Sequels
- Dead Space
- Top 5 Worst Things To Find In Your Trick Or Treat ...
- Best Survival Horror Game Ever
- Pumpkin Art
- My Top 5 Candy Bars
- Top 5 Movies That Actually Scared Me
- Best Halloween Candy Ever!
- Ghost Hunters
- Trick Or Treat, The Movie, The Soundtrack
- ▼ October (17)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!