Thursday, January 29, 2009

Great Killzone 2 Reviews Are Rolling In


It looks like the PS3 finally has that killer FPS that has been missing. I know some people would say that the Resistance games are worthy, but to me (and I've only played the first one) they are average at best. I feel like I'm qualified to say that after playing many shooters on consoles. I don't think Resistance is a bad game. It's just not great or incredible. Obviously I haven't played KZ2 yet, but it's getting some great review scores, and it looks amazing graphically. This might actually be a buy eventually. If it were on the 360 it would be a buy right away just for the multiplayer modes. Sony just hasn't figured out how to give gamers the perfect online multiplayer experience yet. Untill they do I probably won't be buying many games for the PS3. The 360 has spoiled me as far as online games go.

Watch The IGN.com KIllzone 2 Review

2 comments:

Repro said...

sistance rules, the game and the story. Plus, it's my favorite way to play a game. I mean the way the controls work, other games can be so fucked up and unplayable because of trying to aim and the way the character moves. I love everything about the RES games.

I never played or heard of Killzone. I will be getting that gamefly soon. I did my taxes yesterday. I will use my entire fed to pay off my credit card. I wont have to pay that bill each month so Ill try out game fly later this month.

Robert said...

I guess my main problem with Resistance is the way the game feels. Your character feels too fast and a bit floaty.

I think you'll dig gamefly.

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews