Monday, January 5, 2009

Movin' On Up Like George & Weezie


I definitely enjoy blogging about video games and old pop culture junk. Now I'm going to be blogging here and over at http://thisxboxlife.com
Obviously I'll be submitting articles and reviews based on everything Xbox 360. I'm looking forward to that. I've been listening to the This Xbox Life podcast since the beginning, and well before when they were doing another show. The hosts of This Xbox life are nice down to earth people. I think it's really cool that they asked me to be a part of their blogging community. If you like what you read here make sure you check out the This Xbox Life site as well.

5 comments:

Repro said...

Congrats.

Tell the world how shitty the hockey all star voting is!!!!!

Robert said...

I don't even vote on that anymore. It's a popularity contest. It's a total joke!

Robert said...

Oh, and thanks for the congrats.

Repro said...

When do you blog there?

Robert said...

I just submitted my first blog post. It's already up. The title is "Plenty Of New Games In Early 2009". They even have my gamercard with my gay little avatar up...which is actually cool. :)

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews