Thursday, January 22, 2009
More Random Thoughts From Yours Truly
After streaming unlimited Netflix movies to my HDTV for a small fee of about 9 bucks a month I see no need to ever visit a video store ever again. Of course Netflix doesn't have every new release movie streaming, but they do have over 12,000 to choose from, and that enough for me. How long before dvds are obsolete and consumers download all of their movies? It might be sooner than we think.
I beyond thrilled with Gamefly. I really should have signed up a long time ago. Gamefly is going to save me so much money it's unreal.
Speaking of saving money...I've been putting all of my extra cash in the bank instead of mindlessly spending it on bullshit. This is a new concept for me. It's weird to look at a bank statement and actually see money in my account. Of course I'm only saving it for my mid life crisis Mustang, but that's besides the point.
I've been getting kinda burnt out on posting to this blog. It doesn't help that I'm blogging for thisxboxlife. I feel like whatever I create for that blog has to be a million times better and way more creative. In reality it's probably not though. HaHa
I'm just a gaming nerd with too many opinions.
Man, I hope Sony gives me a reason to want to turn on my PS3 and actually play games on it. Killzone 2 could be that game. I really hope that's the case. Right now it's just a blu-ray player that doesn't get used very often. Which reminds me that I need to watch RAMBO one of these days. I saw it in the theatre, so I'm in no hurry.
NHL All-star weekend is approaching, but I really don't care. I never really have. I'm happy that Mike Modano is a part of it as well as Stephane Robidas, but beyond that I couldn't care less.
Check Out These Links
- Great Killzone 2 Reviews Are Rolling In
- You May Want To Know...
- More Random Thoughts From Yours Truly
- Never Was Big Into Rap Music, But...
- Songs That Remind Me Of Winter
- The Wrestler...What An Amazing Movie
- SLY OWNS YOU, NANCY BOYS!
- It's Official I'm Done With Left 4 Dead
- Movin' On Up Like George & Weezie
- Gamefly, Mercs 2, Saints Row, Wii, Sony, & Xbox 36...
- Plenty Of Games To Look Forward To This Year
- ▼ January (11)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!