Monday, January 26, 2009

You May Want To Know...


If you like/love the Resident Evil series the demo for Resident Evil 5 is now available to download on Xbox Live to gold members. Silver members will have to wait a bit longer. I just downloaded it, but haven't played it yet. You get the first two levels of the game to play through. I've already looked at some comments on some gaming message boards. I've read quite a few comments from people saying they found the levels difficult. I have no idea the skill level of these people, so I guess I won't know what to think untill I play it. Part of me doesn't want to play the demo because I want the game to be a total surprise when it is released. The other part of me says play it now because I've been waiting forever to play it. RE4 is one of my favorite games ever, so I'm thinking that OH HELL YEAH I WILL BE PLAYING THIS DEMO TONIGHT!

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews