Wednesday, January 7, 2009
It's Official I'm Done With Left 4 Dead
This game is cheap. I'm pretty friggin' irritated with this game. I get to the very end of one of the levels and get destroyed by a "tank" and a horde of zombies. I was irritated even before that because I went to shoot one of those puking zombie bastards and my gun didn't go off. I just don't understand why so many people love and praise this game. If anyone reading this wants a copy of Left 4 Dead I'll sell it to you for half of what I paid for it. The first 30 bucks takes it. Maybe someone out there will appreciate it. I know I sure don't. This is the most overrated game of 2008. If I don't sell it I may just use it for skeet shooting practice. PULL!
I'd rather play E.T. on Atari 2600!!!!!
Check Out These Links
- Great Killzone 2 Reviews Are Rolling In
- You May Want To Know...
- More Random Thoughts From Yours Truly
- Never Was Big Into Rap Music, But...
- Songs That Remind Me Of Winter
- The Wrestler...What An Amazing Movie
- SLY OWNS YOU, NANCY BOYS!
- It's Official I'm Done With Left 4 Dead
- Movin' On Up Like George & Weezie
- Gamefly, Mercs 2, Saints Row, Wii, Sony, & Xbox 36...
- Plenty Of Games To Look Forward To This Year
- ▼ January (11)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!