Saturday, January 3, 2009

Plenty Of Games To Look Forward To This Year


I've been listening to podcast after podcast with hosts talking about there not really being many games to look forward to this year. That's nonsense! There are a lot of games to look forward to. Here are a few games I'm looking forward to in 2009.

RESIDENT EVIL 5 (I've been looking forward to this game for a long time. Hopefully it lives up to my expectations.)

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (I really enjoyed the first F.E.A.R. game, and from the previews I've seen of this sequel it looks like it will be even better.)

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned (Sure it's only DLC, but it should be fun to go back to Liberty City.)

Street Fighter IV (I'm a pretty big fan of the early Street Fighter games. This is a game I definitely want to check out.)

Killzone 2 (It looks like the PS3 will FINALLY get an incredible exclusive FPS. This game looks beautiful.)

Madworld (This might be the only Wii game that I'll care about this year. This looks really good. Lots of blood and unique black and white art style.)

Infamous (The PS3 gets another exclusive that looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. It looks like 2009 could give PS3 owners something to finally cheer about.)

These aren't even all of the games scheduled for release in the first quarter of 2009. These are just the ones I'm most looking forward to at this moment. By the looks of it gamers will still have plenty to look forward to this year...and that's only the first quarter of the year.

KILLZONE 2 (Beta) Gameplay Footage

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews