Wednesday, March 4, 2009
What The Hell Is Wrong With Me Lately?
I'm kinda burned out on video games. I think it has something to do with not many new games that I care about being released. I'm just not excited about Street Fighter IV, Halo Wars, or even Killzone 2 for some reason. I am still enjoying Eternal Sonata though. Gamefly also sent me Silent Hill: Homecoming which is really annoying the shit out of me for reasons that I plan on getting to later. I'm thinking about having Gamefly just ship me every rpg I can possibly play on the 360. The turn based JRPG's seem to be right up my alley lately. JRPG's are definitely hardcore games, but are more casual as far as gameplay goes. At least compared to a shooter anyway. I used to love playing JRPG's on the NES and PS2. For some reason I just kinda stopped playing them. Now with this generation of consoles I'm enjoying them more mostly because random battles are basically a thing of the past and the graphics are much prettier. I guess I'm not really burned out on games. I'm just sick of playing mediocre games.
You know what also falls in the category of what the hell is wrong with me lately? I'm on a Little House On The Prairie kick lately. My Mother always watched this show when I was growing up. I generally just watched it because well I had no other choice. She controlled the tv. I never really cared for the show. Now here I am watching reruns of the mega cheezy show. God, help me! Now just to prove that I do have some testosterone left I'm also addicted to Top Gear. Man, this show is just entertaining as hell. I love fast cars and things that go fast. I also enjoy british humor. This show has both of those things. I'm not new to the show or anything, but lately I've been enjoying it more than I ever have. God, I can't wait for 2010 when I'm driving that Ford Mustang of my dreams.
Check Out These Links
- It's Worth A Rental
- I REALLY NEED A WORTHY GAME TO PLAY
- Transporter 3, Say Anything, Role Models...Oh & Pe...
- Three Arcade Choices & MJ Sells All Of His Arcade ...
- Playboy Should Be Renamed Playboring
- Achievement Points: I Think I'm Finally Over Them
- One Of The Worst Games I've Ever Played, And The T...
- Street Fighter IV, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, & A G...
- What The Hell Is Wrong With Me Lately?
- The Girl Next Door
- ▼ March (10)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!