Thursday, March 12, 2009
Achievement Points: I Think I'm Finally Over Them
There are a ton of games that I had planned on renting from Gamefly that would give me easy achievement points. I had palnned on starting with Kung Fu Panda. I've played three levels of the game and I'm bored stiff. After the second level I realized I just wasn't having fun with the game. I thought to myself is it really worth playing a game that I don't like just to get some nerd points? My answer is hell no. I'm sending it back tomorrow. I refuse to give a shit about achievement points from this day forward. From now on I'm playing games on various consoles for fun. Achievement points and trophies be damned!
Check Out These Links
- It's Worth A Rental
- I REALLY NEED A WORTHY GAME TO PLAY
- Transporter 3, Say Anything, Role Models...Oh & Pe...
- Three Arcade Choices & MJ Sells All Of His Arcade ...
- Playboy Should Be Renamed Playboring
- Achievement Points: I Think I'm Finally Over Them
- One Of The Worst Games I've Ever Played, And The T...
- Street Fighter IV, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, & A G...
- What The Hell Is Wrong With Me Lately?
- The Girl Next Door
- ▼ March (10)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!