Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I REALLY NEED A WORTHY GAME TO PLAY
I'm in mediocre game limbo right now. I'm renting game after game only to send them back to Gamefly soon after I get them in the mail. I'm pretty sure I've played just about every single AAA title there is on the Xbox 360. Now I'm going back and playing games that I was either mildly interested in or just plain didn't care about. It's hard to play mediocre games after playing so many great games. It seems like a waste of time. It probably is a waste of time. After playing GRID for a few days I'm already tired of that. I'll probably be sending that back tomorrow even though I've only invested about four hours into it. Maybe my expectations are just too high. Could it be that I'm expecting great things from every game I play? Could it be that I'm just burned out on games? I recall this same thing happening to me a few years back with new metal bands. There were just too many new bands that were bad to mediocre. I got sick of checking out band after band only to be underwhelmed or disappointed. That could be the same thing that's happening with video games. I really hope not. I haven't played an incredible game since I finished FALLOUT 3. I guess it was bound to be all downhill from there.
Check Out These Links
- It's Worth A Rental
- I REALLY NEED A WORTHY GAME TO PLAY
- Transporter 3, Say Anything, Role Models...Oh & Pe...
- Three Arcade Choices & MJ Sells All Of His Arcade ...
- Playboy Should Be Renamed Playboring
- Achievement Points: I Think I'm Finally Over Them
- One Of The Worst Games I've Ever Played, And The T...
- Street Fighter IV, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, & A G...
- What The Hell Is Wrong With Me Lately?
- The Girl Next Door
- ▼ March (10)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!