Tuesday, March 10, 2009
One Of The Worst Games I've Ever Played, And The Thought Of Being A Vampire
I've had all I can stand from Silent Hill: Homecoming. I just stuck it back in the Gamefly envelope to be shipped back tomorrow. I tried and I tried to stick with it, but this game is just a steaming turd. Read my review over at ThisXboxLife.com
A question was posed from a listener on Podcast Beyond that had me thinking. The question was something like if you had a choice to be a vampire would you? My reply is hell yes! You could live forever unless of course you came into contact with direct sunlight for to long, ate some garlic bread, have holy water splashed on you, or have the dreaded stake driven through your heart. Of course I could be wrong on a couple of those. I'm not a vampire expert or anything. Living forever sounds awesome. Who needs a soul when you can live forever? The sunlight thing wouldn't bother me either. I spend most of the day sleeping anyway. Most of my "day" is actually at night. Another reason to be a vampire is because women seem to find vampires sexy. I'd bite hot women on the neck and have life long companions. If I got sick of them I'd just drive a stake through their heart.
Check Out These Links
- It's Worth A Rental
- I REALLY NEED A WORTHY GAME TO PLAY
- Transporter 3, Say Anything, Role Models...Oh & Pe...
- Three Arcade Choices & MJ Sells All Of His Arcade ...
- Playboy Should Be Renamed Playboring
- Achievement Points: I Think I'm Finally Over Them
- One Of The Worst Games I've Ever Played, And The T...
- Street Fighter IV, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, & A G...
- What The Hell Is Wrong With Me Lately?
- The Girl Next Door
- ▼ March (10)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!