Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Great Idea For A Judas Priest Advil Commercial
So I'm listening to Judas Priest's PAINKILLER on my mp3 player tonight at work while I'm doing my 30 minute walk. Yeah, that's right I'm getting paid to exercise. That's how I like to look at. Anyway I got to thinking how great the song PAINKILLER would be in an Advil commercial. First you see Priest jamming on stage playing PAINKILLER. Then Rob Halford grabs a bottle of Advil. He then screams THIS IS THE PAINKILLER while pointing at the bottle of Advil. Genius isn't it? Almost as genius as a new ROCK OF LOVE with Glenn Danzig. I smell bullshit on that one, but I can dream can't I!?
Check Out These Links
- Classic Album Of The Week
- Top 5 Peeves
- Great Idea For A Judas Priest Advil Commercial
- Did You See That Penis?
- What's Been Going On...
- Rat Skates: Born In The Basement
- F.E.A.R.2 Impressions, & Iron Maiden Is Owning Me ...
- Cause Of Death Reigns Supreme As My Second Classic...
- My First Classic Album Pick
- What I've Been Playing & Future Blog Ideas
- ▼ February (10)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!