Wednesday, November 5, 2008
The Bleakest Game Ever Created?
I started playing FALLOUT 3 this past Monday. In case you weren't aware it's a first or third person (depending on how you want to play it. I choose to play it in the first person view) action rpg set in the post apocalyptic world of Washington D.C.
I can honestly say that I've never played a game that is as bleak and hopeless as this one. There are no happy fun times. There are no bright vibrant colors in this world. Everything about this game is dismal and depressing. Bethesda really nailed this world perfectly. The vibe of the game is like no other I've ever played. I'm about 9 hours in and I have to say early on that this is one of THE best games I've ever played. I like the fact that you're on your own to wander and explore always having to watch your back so some crazed mutant or insanely big radiated creature doesn't kill you. I see myself spending a lot of time with FALLOUT 3. I'm liking it so much that I may actually hold off on buying any other triple a titles untill after I finish this game.
Watch The Gametrailers.com Review For Fallout 3
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Left 4 Dead Left Me Feeling Underwhelmed
- Things I'm Thankful For Video Games & Robster Craw...
- Another One Bites The Dust
- The New Xbox Experience Is Here
- Low Blow Sony, Low Blow
- Gripes About People That Play Music Games
- Gears Of War 2 Second Impression
- Mirror's Edge Demo...Meh
- My Early Game Of The Year Pick & GOW2 First Impres...
- Gears Of War 2...I Own It And Still Haven't Played...
- The Bleakest Game Ever Created?
- I Really Couldn't Care Less About Politics
- GAME CRAZY!
- ▼ November (13)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!