Friday, December 12, 2008

An Injured & Struggling Dallas Stars Team Beats The Redwings!


I'm sure not a single person reading this cares, but damn it I do! Anyone who has known me longer than a month knows I hate the Redwings with a passion. Going into tonight's game I predicted a 5-1 Stars loss. I was thankfully proven wrong. It's been a shitty season to say the least mostly due to injuries to top Stars players. Tonight an overconfident and cocky Redwings team got beat by a hard working Stars team who probably had no business winning. It's quite impressive when you can beat the Redwings with a team with 1/3 of your players belonging in the minors. Turco played exceptional tonight. This is something that he pretty much never does against the Redwings. The final score was 3-1 and I couldn't be happier. EAT IT REDWINGS FANS!

4 comments:

Repro said...

SJ SHARKY AND MY RANGERS IN THE FINALS. THAT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!

THORNTON, MARLEAU MUTHA FUCKA
CHEECHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Robert said...

The Sharks are cruising along. They look extremely tough this year. I see them slowing down at some point, They better save some fuel for the playoffs.

The Stars are just plagued with injuries to top players. It sucks, but that's hockey. They'll be lucky if they even make the playoffs.

I'm waiting for the Bruins to crash and burn. They are totally overachieving this season.

Repro said...

So long, Avery. LOL

Robert said...

GOOD RIDDANCE AVERY!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU HOCKEY GODS!!!

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews