Sunday, December 7, 2008
Holiday Season Blahs
Let me just start by saying that for some reason depression and the blahs always hit me this time of year. I have no idea why, but it happens every time this year. I generally just try to keep my mind off of the holidays by playing video games, watching movies, or whatever. Fallout 3 is doing a decent job at keeping me busy. I am now 96+ hours into it. I figure I have about 5-10 hours left to play. Not really sure. I'm glad to report that Sac (net friend and blog reader) also seems to be addicted to Fallout 3. I check out his progress on my friends list often. The last time I checked he was a level 10.
I think as soon as I finish Fallout 3 I'm going to sign up for Gamefly. There are a ton of games I want to play that just aren't worth buying for 60 bones. Truthfully I should have signed up a long time ago. Going to my local Hollywood Video to rent a game for 8 bucks for 5 days is just a ripoff.
Now for some food discussion. Food is basically my favorite part of the holidays. There are two things I plan on checking out. The first thing I want to try is Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake Bread from The Great Harvest Bread Co. Sounds delicious! I also need to try Bubblicious Candy Canes. There's real gum in the center of the candy cane!
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm happy to say that I'm on vacation the week of X-mas. Maybe I'll get to try some of those candy canes that week.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Are Video Games Worth 60 Bucks?
- Saints Row 2 & Some Christmas Gifts
- 'Tis The Season To Play Games & Watch Movies
- Legendary Not So Bad, And An Old Dinner Sauce
- Life After Finishing A Great Game
- "Home" Could Be A Good Thing For The Right People
- An Injured & Struggling Dallas Stars Team Beats Th...
- Various Crap Floating Around Inside My Head
- It Only Took 106 Hours
- At Least Microsoft's Customer Service Is Top Notch...
- Holiday Season Blahs
- Movies I Should Have Watched, But For Some Reason ...
- A Few Random Thoughts
- ▼ December (13)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!