Thursday, October 21, 2010
Vicodin Induced Ramblings
I've had an awful headache all day, so I popped two vicodin. This blog entry could be scary. I'm feeling a bit fuzzy. I feel so fuzzy that I've decided against playing FALLOUT NEW VEGAS tonight. Instead I'll blog about some random bullshit.
Speaking of FALLOUT NEW VEGAS...I'm about five hours in and enjoying it. I hate those damned monster praying mantis nymphs though. Creepy bastards. I feel like I haven't played enough to really comment on a whole lot, but I will say that the FALLOUT game have some hot video game chicks. In the last game it was the Nuka Cola chick. She had a nice little ass. Now it's Sunny Smiles that I'd nail to the sheets. There really needs to be some hot bedroom action going on in the FALLOUT universe.
Still deciding if I'll buy ROCK BAND 3, FABLE 3, CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS, and ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD this year. The plan was to buy all four, but I may just buy a couple instead. I plan on milking NEW VEGAS for all it's worth anyway.
I had planned on seeing Cannibal Corpse, Vital Remains, Dying Fetus, and Devourment in November, but I'm thinking maybe not. I'm not sure I can deal with that much Death Metal in one concert. If this was the early 90's I'd be all for it. I'm also probably not going to see BLS, Clutch, and Children Of Bodom.
I can't believe it's almost time to throw the snow tires back on the Mustang. I love this time of year, but the snow is annoying.
We added another pet to our family. We decided our ferret Delilah needed a friend, so thanks to Craigslist we got another ferret that looks just like the one we have as well as a huge cage that they both share now. The lady was charging a "rehoming" fee, but ended up giving us the ferret and cage for free. Once again this ferret was owned by someone who didn't want the ferret after they bought it. We renamed our new ferret Daisy. She's quite a bit smaller than Delilah. Delilah beats up on her. She also beats up on our cat. She has a bit of a mean streak. She's likes to bite sometimes.
Just found out the other day that my boss was offered an early retirement from my place of employment. He's been a damn good boss for the past 16 years. Who knows who the hell I'll have to deal with now. I hate change. He'll be gone in three weeks.
Anyone else looking forward to PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2? I know I am. I thought the first one was really good. Here's hoping they don't fuck it up.
My DALLAS STARS are now 5-1 to start the season.
My daughter just turned 16. Holy shit where does the time go? I'll be dead before you know it.
Check Out These Links
- Fallout New Vegas Thoughts & A Channel Called Hub
- Vicodin Induced Ramblings
- Jagermeister Music Tour - Slayer, Megadeth, Anthra...
- Are Metal Fans The Worst Music Fans?
- Why Don't I Enjoy Horror Movies Like I Used To?
- Top 5 Games You Need To Be Playing This Fall
- Music You Should Be Listening To In rOCTOBER
- Holy Crap It's Been A Year!
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2009 (73)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!