Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Top 5 Games You Need To Be Playing This Fall
It's that time of year again! It's time to kiss your cash goodbye if you're a gamer. Your wallet will be sad, but your fingers will be happy when you're hitting those buttons on your controller. Quite a few good games have been pushed back to later release dates. That's actually a good thing. Here is a list of the top 5 games you need to own/rent before the end of the year.
1) FALLOUT NEW VEGAS (If you're a FALLOUT 3 junkie like I am you've probably already pre-ordered this. If you haven't then what the hell are you waiting for? Get your ass over to Amazon.com right now!)
2) Fable 3 (Fable 2 was definitely a top notch game. I expect an even better sequel this time around. I'm sure Peter Molyneux and Lionhead Studios will deliver a triple a title worth owning.)
3) Call of Duty: Black Ops (Sure it's not Infinity Ward this time around, but I'm sure Treyarch will be releasing a great multiplayer experience. Besides that I've seen some gameplay videos and it looks like a hell of a lot of fun. It's going to have to be to get people like me to stop playing Halo Reach or even Modern Warfare 2.
4)Medal Of Honor (Yep another modern day shooter! I'm a sucker for shooters what can I say?)
5) Rock Band 3/ Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (I couldn't make up my mind here. It's the third Rock band game. It's the third Assassin's Creed game. I must admit that I did get a little tired of AC, but I'm curious to see what changes will be added as well as what the multiplayer mode will be like. Rock Band 3 will include keyboards this time around. While I'm not thrilled about that I do like the track list a lot. In my opinion it's better than the two games before it as far as songs go.
Check Out These Links
- Fallout New Vegas Thoughts & A Channel Called Hub
- Vicodin Induced Ramblings
- Jagermeister Music Tour - Slayer, Megadeth, Anthra...
- Are Metal Fans The Worst Music Fans?
- Why Don't I Enjoy Horror Movies Like I Used To?
- Top 5 Games You Need To Be Playing This Fall
- Music You Should Be Listening To In rOCTOBER
- Holy Crap It's Been A Year!
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2009 (73)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!