Sunday, July 5, 2009

inFAMOUS Impressions


I finally went out and bought inFAMOUS for the PS3. I simply couldn't wait for GameFly to send it to me. By the time they send me a copy all of my hair would be gray.

The opening intro to this game is one of the best I've seen. The graphics are really nice especially for an open world game in a city with a lot going on. Climbing buildings is easy and fun as well. So far I'm also digging the moral choices that you have to make which are either good or evil. I'm playing through on good first. Later I'll try and tackle evil. My only complaint with the game is that the "Reapers" on the rooftops are highly talented snipers who can easily put bullets in your body. I started playing on normal mode, but decided on the fly to play on the easy difficulty mode until I get the hang of it because the "Reapers" tear you up on the ground and in the air. So far I can see this as my go to game. I'm only an hour in, and I'm having a lot of fun with inFAMOUS. It looks like my PS3 is finally going to get some use other than being a dvd/blu-ray player.

1 comment:

Repro said...

I'll probably try that one in the next month. I only have Infamous and Dead Space in my que.

Although, I have come to realize the games that really interest me are straight action. Like COD games, and my Resistance games. Those are my favorites. Most pther games can not hold my attention long enough to keep playing them.

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews