Sunday, May 17, 2009

VACATION TIME!!!


Well, I just started my first week of vacation! I get four more after this one plus I have some Fridays in July scheduled as well. My plans are to go pay off my car and truck loan and then go shopping for a slightly used Ford Mustang or MAYBE a new Mustang. It all depends on what I find and which one floats my boat. I'm not jumping on the first one I see though. It's gonna have to give me chills or I'm not buying it. Some may say I'm crazy to pay off both vechiles only to get another car loan, but you only live once and I want a Mustang so bad it hurts.

I've been playing a lot of FALLOUT 3 lately. I finished the main quest in BROKEN STEEL and now I'm blazing through THE PITT. BROKEN STEEL added about 17 hours of gameplay and I still have some other things I can do in that expansion. I could go on playing in this world for as long as Bethesda wants to release new expansions. I really hope they do!

I also finished QUANTUM OF SOLACE which was much more enjoyable than I thought it would be. Now I'm playing Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard. Which isn't great, but it isn't terrible. I'm also gonna dive into 50 Cent: Blood On The Sand pretty soon. I'd talk about my irritation with GameFly, but I just don't feel like it.

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews