Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Broken Steel Is Broken


I get home tonight looking forward to downloading the new BROKEN STEEL DLC for FALLOUT 3. I decide to look around the net for impressions and possible reviews. After cehecking out a few game blogs and message boards all I see are news stories and complaints about broken DLC. Apparently achievements aren't unlocking for the Xbox 360 DLC and PC users get the following message when they install the DLC "Not a cryptographic message or the cryptographic message is not formatted correctly. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8009200D)".

To say this news sucks is an understatement. FALLOUT 3 is my game of the year for 2008. I spent 106 hours playing it. For Christ's sake Betheseda get your goddamn act together. Bethesda had issues with DLC for The Pitt as well. Looks like I'll have to wait to play Broken Steel now, and I'm not happy about it!

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews