Wednesday, May 20, 2009

50 Cent, Matt Hazzard, Killzone 2, Infamous, & Ford Mustangs


50 Cent Blood On The Sand had been on my GameFly GameQ since it was released. Gamefly never shipped it to me, so I went to my local Hollywood Video and rented it. Sometimes I wonder why the hell I bother with Gamefly. I had heard nothing but good things about Blood On The Sand. Mostly I had heard and read that it was fun. Having fun is the reason to play games. Am I right? So far it's been a blast. It's a lot like Gears Of War, but better. Yeah, that's right. It's better.
Any game where you click on the left stick to swear err taunt your enemies is a good thing in my book. HaHa no not really. If I was 12 it would rule the world though. The dialogue in this game alone is enough to crack you up. The story is just bad, but that makes the game even more fun. All the cheezy dialogue and story aside this game is a really good shooter. I'm just glad I had the option of turning the background music off.

I also rented Eat Lead: The Return Of Matt Hazzard. I purposely started playing this first because I figured it would be pretty bad. It is pretty bad, but something made me keep playing it. It was probably all of those achievement points that kept popping up. You know those achievement points that I said I didn't care about. This could have been a good game. Maybe if they had spent more time on some of the control issues like getting into cover it would have been a lot better. I stopped playing it after a while to play the 50 Cent game, and I'm glad I did. I may spend more time with this though...eventually.

It looks like my PS3 will actually get some use. I'm getting KILLZONE 2 from Gamefly and I may even go buy INFAMOUS. Man, that game just looks incredible. I watched Greg Miller's video review for INFAMOUS and not only does it look amazing, but it also looks like a hell of a lot of fun as well. Right now it's my MUST play game. It looks CrackDownish as well becuse you can climb a city of buildings. Right now the average score is a 9 on gamerankings.com

So far my search for a Ford Mustang is going slow. I'm not seeing that Mustang that is perfect for me. I'm scouring the pages of Autotrader.com. I'm seeing cars that are missing one or two options that I want that aren't there. For example I'll see a bad ass car then I'll see that the interior isn't leather. It will be cloth. I'm also finding a lot of Mustangs that are sweet, but have manual transmissions. I can drive a stick, but I don't want one here in suburbia. I need to see that Mustang that makes want to run out the door and go test drive it. I'll just keep looking at Mustangs online impatiently I guess.

2 comments:

Repro said...

I didn't play much Killzone 2. Didn't give it a chance. I couldn't get into it.

Playing Bioshock. Early on this game, also.

Robert said...

I love shooters, so I'll probably like it. It will just be weird playing a game on the PS3. HaHa

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews