Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm Done With Video Games


I've been beyond bored with games. Just about everything I've been playing sucks. It's gotten to the point where I'd rather just watch old 80's sitcoms. I may just sell both of my Xbox 360's. I'll be keeping my PS3 for blu-ray movies. With that being said I'm gonna have to come up with a new name for this blog as well. If you believe any of what you just read you're either an idiot or you didn't know it was April 1st.

Actually I just started playing Too Human, and I'm having fun playing it. I really should have ignored all of the bad reviews and negative comments about this game because early on I don't believe it deserved the crap it received from some reviewers and podcasters.

3 comments:

Wingman709 said...

I have been saying nothing but good things about this game since its release. I really liked it. So what you should do is ignore everyone else and just listen to me. Hahahaha.

Robert said...

LOL Maybe I should start listening to just you. You seem to like a lot of the same games I like and dislike the ones I dislike. I really have no idea why people ragged this game. My only issue is that sometimes the camera is crappy, but I've seen much worse.

Wingman709 said...

Then again, you liked Fallout 3 and I didn't. So I guess that blows that theory. Oh well.

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews