Thursday, April 9, 2009

Round Two Of Torture


In my last blog entry I talked about how Grace Is Gone destroyed me emotionally. Well, if Grace Is Gone destroyed me I'd say the movie "My Life" starring Michael Keaton killed and buried me. If you must know I cried like a baby especially at the end of the movie. My sinuses are totally destroyed now. I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment lately. My friend Repro/Phil had said that this movie was the saddest he had seen. It now ranks as the saddest I have seen as well. This movie really brought back some terribly sad memories for me. Life isn't fair and this movie shoves that right down your throat. I obviously didn't need "My Life" to tell me this, but it's good to be reminded just how precious life is. There are no guarantees here on earth. I learned that early on in life. Bad things happen to good people. It sucks, but that's life. After watching this movie I felt as if it was a bit theraputic. Sometimes you need to let it all out.

Definitely a great movie. Thanks for the recommendation, Phil. :)

2 comments:

Repro said...

I saw My Life in the theater. I don't think I could ever watch it again!

Robert said...

I would never go see a movie like this in the theatre. I wouldn't want people around me seeing me ball like a baby. HaHa

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews