Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Playlist.com Owns Me, But Mothership Zeta Really Doesn't


This could actually be a first. My daughter got me hooked on a site. That site is playlist.com. It's probably a site most people know about already, but it's new to me. You search for songs you like and put them on a playlist where they are saved for you whenever you want to hear them. If you ask me this is the future of music. All the music you want online stored on another server that you don't own. I like this idea. I'm addicted to it actually. Check it out if you haven't already.

I've been playing the latest dlc for Fallout 3 entitled Mothership Zeta. I'm not all that impressed with it. It's not terrible or anything. It's just not wowing me. It's good. It's just not great. I enjoyed Point Lookout much more. BTW anyone looking for a cool FPS set in space with aliens should check out PREY. You can get that game for a song now.

Lately I've been watching seasons 5 and 6 of Penn & Teller's Bullshit. I've loved this show since day one. I don't get Showtime anymore, so I haven't seen them all. The episodes I have seen I downloaded online. Anyway, great show with lots of boobies!

It's official. I cancelled my GameFly account. I will now rent games down the street at Hollywood Video and buy games dirt cheap on half.com. Of course I'll also buy a few games at full price.

1 comment:

Sacrilegium said...

Point Lookout's definitely better than MZ.

Oh well. War Fallout New Vegas!

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews